Massimo Turchetta, currently Rizzoli General Manager and Director of Publishing and Rights Development in Mondadori Libri S.p.a., has always worked in the world of books, dealing with all sectors of the publishing product: from scholastic to trade books, from university manuals to illustrated books, and newsstand titles. In publishing, he has held the following positions:
– Zanichelli scientific nonfiction editor
– Oscar Mondadori editorial director, editor in charge of Mondadori’s newsstand titles (I Miti, Giallo, Urania, etc.)
– Mondadori Illustrati editorial director
– Editorial director of Grijalbo (Spain and South America)
– Editorial director of Giangiacomo Feltrinelli Editore
– General manager of Mondadori libri
– General manager of RCS Libri Trade.
Born 1960 in Milan, studies in philosophy and physics (bachelor’s degree).