Entry and parking are free.
The fair pavilions will be open from 10:30 am to 12:00 am. Visitors and volunteers can access the fair through the South and West entrances.
On Sunday, August 20, the fair will open at 10:00 am to allow entry for the Holy Mass.
Rimini is located on the A14 Milano-Bari motorway (www.autostrade.it) and is served by two motorway exits: Rimini Nord (6 km from the fair) and Rimini Sud (7 km from the fair).
It is recommended to take the Rimini Nord exit.
South Entrance: via Emilia, 155
West Entrance: via San Martino in Riparotta corner via Turchetta
FREE CAR PARKING
There are 8,000 free car parking spaces near the South and West Entrances.
Disabled parking, camper van parking and pullman parking are available in Park Ovest 3 (via San Martino in Riparotta corner via Turchetta).
Camper areas do not have electric connections.
South Entrance: via Emilia, 155
West Entrance: via San Martino in Riparotta corner via Turchetta
- FREE MOTORCYCLE PARKING - near the South and West Entrances.
RiminiFiera station is located on the Milan-Bari railway line, 50 meters from the fair district entrance; at the station there is a self-service ticketing machine. During the Meeting, in addition to the regular schedule (for information and timetables, you can visit the website www.trenitalia.com), some additional stops are planned:
- RV 3939: Stop at RIMINI FIERA at 9:58 pm from August 20 to 25 - southbound (Piacenza - Ancona) (TPER)
- RV 3932: Stop at RIMINI FIERA at 10:07 pm from August 20 to 25 - northbound (Ancona-Bologna) (Trenitalia)
You can plan your trip on the Trenitalia website by entering Riminifiera as the departure or destination.
If you arrive at Rimini's central station, you can reach the fair (South Entrance) by bus number 9.
Rimini - San Marino "Federico Fellini" International Airport is located about 10 km away and is connected to the fair by bus line number 9.
The other airports in the area are Ancona (approximately 100 km), Bologna (approximately 100 km), and Forlì (approximately 50 km).
Throughout the event, Rimini Fair will be connected to the rest of the city by a shuttle service.
You can find timetables and routes by clicking on the following bus lines:
- BUS LINE 9 (A/R --> Santarcangelo/San Vito >> Fiera >> Rimini FS >> Arco d’Augusto >> Ospedale Aeroporto)
- BUS LINE 11 (A/R --> Rimini via Dante >> Rimini FS >> Marina Centro >> P.le Marvelli >> Bellariva >> Marebello >> Miramare >> Riccione Terme)
Tickets can be purchased at the Meeting ticket office in the atrium of Hall Sud, outside Rimini Fair (South entrance near the terminus), as well as at all authorized START Romagna ticket offices and resellers throughout the provincial territory.
The tickets will allow you to use not only the Meeting shuttle service but also all the public transportation services operated by Start Romagna in the Rimini province, according to the validity zones and/or time limits for each type of purchased ticket.
To access the pavilions of the Fair, it is necessary to create an entrance ticket containing a personal QR code. The service will be available starting from July 15, 2023, through the Meeting Rimini App or the website www.meetingrimini.org (desktop version only).
In case of difficulty in generating the ticket, it will be possible to generate it directly at the Fair by contacting the dedicated Help Desks (South Entrance and West Entrance). The entrance ticket is created only once and is valid for the entire duration of the Meeting.
The "Meeting Rimini" app (available for download from Google Play, App Store, and Huawei Store App) is the main tool for experiencing the Meeting. Download or update the Meeting Rimini app on your smartphone (update available from July 7) and follow the instructions to register and create your agenda.
Note: Children under 14 years old must be registered by their parents and associated with their profile. Minors between 14 and 18 years old can register independently, but to make reservations, they must be authorized by a parent who, of course, must have the app. For any problems, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ENTRANCE AND EVENTS BOOKINGS
Through the Meeting Rimini app, you can:
- Generate personal entrance tickets (starting from July 15)
- Reserve entrance for your guests (starting from July 15)
- Reserve participation in free shows (starting from July 15)
- Reserve participation in conferences (starting from July 15)
- Reserve visits to exhibitions (starting from August 1)
- Reserve events at the Villaggio Ragazzi and Sport Village (starting from August 1)
Through the Meeting website, by registering in the login section, you can:
- Generate personal entrance tickets
- Reserve participation in events
Note: Reservations via the website are not allowed for your guests or groups.
- For security reasons, access to the Fair with a helmet is prohibited and must be left outside. The use of scooters, skates/rollers, and skateboards inside the exhibition halls is also prohibited.
- Dogs are not allowed. If you have special needs, please notify email@example.com
- There will be no left luggage service during the event
Digital access to Meeting content is free. From July 11, you can access the website www.meetingrimini.org to consult the program of conferences, exhibitions, and shows, read news, listen to podcasts from the BookCorner, and discover dining options. During the event, you can listen to Meeting Plus Radio and consult the Daily Newspaper.
Most of the scheduled events will be available live in Italian, English, and Spanish on both the website and the Meeting's YouTube channel. Subsequently, many events will also be available on-demand in other languages.
Conferences, exhibitions, shows, Villaggio Ragazzi, sports, bookstore, dining services: the Meeting is a continuous discovery. You can also check the daily program in the Meeting Daily available in the dispensers located throughout the Fair.
To receive information during the event, you will find an info desk (Info Point) in Hall Sud, where you can also pick up the Meeting map. An info service for foreign visitors (IMP - International Meeting Point) will also be available in Hall Sud.
Visits to the exhibitions, including guided tours, are free. The exhibitions are open every day from 11:00 AM to 12:00 AM. The last bookable tour is at 10.00 PM; however, it will be possible to visit the exhibitions until the pavilions close.
Starting from August 1, you can book your visit through the app for yourself and other people by selecting the day and time. Only available slots based on the number of people you want to book for will be shown.
For some exhibitions, radio guides will be provided, so you'll need to bring headphones or earphones. If you don't have them, you can find them at the desks Dona Ora.
The shows at the Meeting will take place at the Fair and at Teatro Galli (Piazza Cavour, Rimini's historic center). The complete schedule of shows will be available on the Meeting website (www.meetingrimini.org) starting from July 11.
Tickets for shows at Teatro Galli will be available for pre-sale from June 15 on the Meeting website and the VivaTicket platform.
Tickets will also be available at the Teatro Galli box office in the days leading up to the Meeting and at the Fair box office (Hall Sud) during the Meeting.
The pre-sale shows include:
- “MONSIEUR IBRAHIM AND THE FLOWERS OF THE QUR’ĀN” by Eric-Emmanuel Schmitt, with Sergio Rubini and Simone Zanchini on the accordion. Sunday 20 August at 21.30 - Galli Theater.
- “MADDALENE – From Giotto to Bacon” by Giovanni Testori, by and with Valter Malosti and Lamberto Curtoni on cello. Monday 21 August at 21.30 - Galli Theater.
- “MOBY DICK – A perpetual craving for remote things”. Based on the novel by Herman Melville - With Alessandro Preziosi and the teens from UFO (È Urgente Forzare l’Orizzonte). Tuesday 22 August at 21.30 - Galli Theater.
- MONICA SALMASO in concert, with Teco Cardoso and Nelson Ayres. Wednesday 23 August at 21.30 - Galli Theater.
- "IL SOGNO DI UN UOMO RIDICOLO" by Fyodor Dostoevsky, with Gabriele Lavia. Thursday 24 August at 21.30 - Galli Theater.
Entry to Villaggio Ragazzi (Pad. C5) is free. The Villaggio will be open throughout the Meeting week from 10:30 AM to 8:00 PM. You can visit the exhibitions and participate in the workshops at the Villaggio through the app by selecting the day and time and using the filter to select events based on the age group.
Please note that when booking, you can either book for yourself and the minors associated with your profile or only for the minors. Minors can also enter accompanied by other adults with whom you have shared their personal QR Code.
- This year, in the center of the Villaggio, near the dedicated Info Point in C5, there will be a space dedicated to families set up like a small garden with benches and games. Inside this area, you will find the Papperia corner, equipped for changing diapers and preparing baby food.
- There will also be an area dedicated to paid babysitting for children aged 4 to 8, the Baby Club, in collaboration with the Service Web cooperative in Rimini. The Baby Club will be open every day from 2:00 PM to 8:00 PM, and the available spots are limited. Families can use the service for a maximum of 3 consecutive hours per day, at a cost of 5 euros per hour per child. You can book the Baby Club by writing to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by going directly to the reception point at Villaggio Ragazzi, subject to availability.
- A new addition to the 2023 edition will be the Carezza del Villaggio, which will offer visitors with disabilities and their families a meeting with the educational staff of the Social Cooperative Cura e Riabilitazione (www.curaeriabilitazione.org) to discover the Meeting together. The service will be available every day from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM and from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM. For more information and to schedule an appointment, contact the provided phone number or email address.
Access to the Sport Village (Pad. A7/C7), which is larger than in previous editions, is free. Various guided sports activities and open activities (football, volleyball, basketball, and board games) will be organized.
Among the partners, in addition to the long-standing collaboration with the Italian Sports Center (CSI), which sets up and leads many activities during the week, the Derthona Basket will be present with a multisport arena for competitions, meetings, and events.
From August 1, you can book activities that require registration through the app.
During your stay, you can have lunch and dinner inside the pavilions or by the outdoor pools, supporting the construction of the Meeting. New additions in 2023 include Pizzaut, offering sliced and round pizzas with table service, Pollo & Friends in Pavilion A3 with products for families and quick snacks, the return of Taberna Spagnola with Paella, Tapas, Spanish sangria, and beer, and the Ristorante Romagnolo in C1 offering classic local dishes with table service.
In the large Fast Food Pavilion in B3, you will find hamburgers, piadina, pizza, and sandwiches, along with a Gelateria serving artisanal ice cream and packaged ice cream from Froneri. There will be Trofie al pesto and Farinata from Risto Ligure in A2, first courses from Sfoglia Matta with table service in B1, and the Bar Alcamo in Pavilion A1 with its high-quality Sicilian proposals. Outside, you will find the Street Food area by the West Pools, where you can enjoy hamburgers and craft beer from Umbrian beer masters during the day and evening shows. The Meet & Drink by the East Pool offers aperitifs and tasty treats.
The Bar/Creperia "Bar Sport" located in Pavilion A7/C7 offers various gluten-free menus for people with celiac disease.
WELCOME, INFORMATION, AND SERVICES FOR FOREIGN VISITORS
The International Meeting Point is located in Hall Sud at the INFO POINT and will be the reference point for all information and services dedicated to non-Italian-speaking visitors. It is open every day of the Meeting from 10:30 AM to 10:00 PM. For any information, you can write to email@example.com.
At the International Meeting Point, you can request:
- The program in English and Spanish
- Simultaneous translation of conferences into languages not professionally translated. For technical needs, you need to request translation at least 24 hours before the day of the meeting for which you require translation.
- Assistance with booking guided tours in different languages for the exhibitions.
USING THE LIVEVOICE APP
Starting this year, to follow conferences with simultaneous translation in the halls, you will need to use the LiveVoice app for smartphones. The app does not require registration, and we suggest downloading it before arriving at the Meeting. Personal headphones or earphones will be necessary (if you don't have them, you can find them at the desks Dona Ora). We also recommend having a power bank with you for smartphone charging. For more information and assistance with using the app, visit the IMP stand.